Homemade recipes: food you buy and you can do at home
We enjoy what is done at home! so we’ve taught to prepare sauces, jams and ice cream with your favorite ingredients. Meet other homemade food options, they are so simple that you will enjoy them at any time of day and also, you will have a more natural and varied food.
3 delicious homemade recipes:
It is the best companion for desserts and when creating it yourself can mean a saving for you.
Condensed milk homemade recipes
- 1 Liter of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Place the milk and sugar in a bowl over medium heat and simmer.
- Reduce the heat and boil for 2 hours or until the mixture is reduced by at least half. Stir for 15 more minutes.
- Strain the mixture if desired and add the butter.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to use it. (Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week).
To fill your energy in the morning’s nothing better than a mixture of nuts prepared at home. It is delicious and very easy to make, in addition, you can choose the ingredients and adapt it to your tastes!
- 3 cups of oats or quinoa
- 1 Cup of nuts (walnuts, pistachios, almonds or hazelnuts)
- Dehydrated fruits (blueberries, raisins, apple, pineapple) (add them after baking)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 1 egg white (beat until frothy)
- Place oats, nuts, dehydrated fruits and salt in a bowl.
- Add honey, oil and beaten egg white.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet.
- Cook at 150 ° C for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent it from catching or burning.
- When you see that the granola is golden and smells good, put out the fire and take it out of the oven.
- Let the granola cool down completely, keep in mind that it will also begin to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
Take advantage of all the benefits of fruits with these refreshing palettes that your family will love. Know These 4 options pallets of fruit!
- 1 cup of grapefruit
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- Pink color
- Cut the grapefruit into slices and place 1 or 2 in each mold.
- Add a few drops of dye to the lemonade, the amount depends on the tone you want.
- Mix equal parts of grapefruit juice and lemonade.
- Place the mixture in the trowel molds with the slices of grapefruit.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then insert the paddle sticks.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, until mixture is firm.
- When ready to eat, let stand for 5 minutes and remove from the molds.
More on http://madblogz.com/ for various reviews.